|from my sketchbook|
- Moleskine notebook - I use the larger one (5.25x8.25in.) sketchbook. The pages are pretty sturdy, which is a good thing for all the abuse I give 'em.
- Pitt pens - brush tip. I love to work over acrylic paint with these pens because just before it dries I give it a little smear with my finger tip. Great for shading.
- Everything Golden - paints, grounds, mediums. Golden paints are wonderful, whether, heavy body or fluid. The grounds will open your mind to amazing possibilities. And the mediums are just perfect.
- Prismacolor Pencils. Tons of colors. Smooth and creamy. Great coverage.
- Derwent Inktense pencils. I cannot tell you how much I enjoy these things. They are watersoluble. So when I put water to these guys the colors are intense, brilliant.
- Stabilo pencil. I like the black for its deep richness.
- Fabriano Artistico watercolor paper. The 140lb. hot press is my favorite.